About the Event
All SVMS 8th Grade students are invited to attend a Banquet on Friday, May 24, 2019 from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m in the SVS cafeteria. The theme for this event is chosen by the 8th Grade Parents who bring it to life using decorations they create. Admission is $35.00 per student and a signed permission slip is required. Click below for access to the permission slip.
Students are encouraged to dress in semi-formal attire for this event.
When and Where
The banquet is scheduled for Friday, May 24, 2019 from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm in the SVS cafeteria.
The following regulations apply to all students who attend the social:
- Admission to the dance is by signed permission slip.
- A phone number where parents may be reached during the hours of the dance must be indicated below. Parents will be contacted in an emergency, or for student disciplinary violations. Please indicate a number where you can be reached below, to ensure you can be contacted in case of an emergency.
- Students must stay inside the building until the dance ends at 9:00 P.M. All students will remain at the dance until it ends at 9:00 P.M. Parents who'd like their children dismissed prior to 9:00 P.M. must appear in person to pick them up at the cafeteria.
- Parents are asked to be at school promptly at 9:00 P.M. for pick up.
- Students who are suspended or absent from school the day of a student activity are not eligible to participate.
- NO GUESTS are permitted at the dance.
Parents of 8th Grade Students with support from the SVS PTO